Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Page

So there was something about today that just made me angry about a couple of things.  In short, I'm going to start working out harder, watching what I eat like a hawk, and getting rid of anyone in my life who tries to make me feel like I don't matter.  I've decided to not tolerate a lack of discipline.  I don't have time for that s!#%.  I have far too much to do and not much time to do it.  I will not fail.  I will not back down.  I will not give up.  And if you think I will, I invite you to step into the ring with me. We'll see who walks away breathing.

P.s. the video isn't edited for offensive language or any other content, I apologize.  But this is how I feel right now, and you can be damn sure this is on my iPod while I'm pushing it out at the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment