Friday, February 14, 2014

*@#$ Valentine's day

Ok, so after Valentine's Day #28 spent alone, like the previous 27, I have a mini confession. And since I'm pretty sure only one person reads this, it's all good.

I want one person in my life who has chosen me to love for the rest of his life. I want to be able to fall into his arms when it's been a long day, and hold him when his day was terrible. I would love flowers on my birthday and random notes throughout the year, just because. Or even a guy who would sit with me in a hot bath with a glass of wine once in a while. I'd  love the feeling of a hand in mine as we walk, or an arm around my waist or shoulders. Someone who all I need is for them to say hello and whatever was wrong is gone.

Look, I get it. I don't deserve a guy like that. I'm a self-centered, fat ass who needs a celery stick and a dose of reality instead of a really good man, but still. I'll blame this all on the wine.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD.
    i never saw this post. and i should hit you.
    grrrr... :(
    you best not be thinking that these days-- but, i'm afraid you might be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nowhere near as bad, I promise. I'm a little surprised you never saw it, you're the only one who ever reads my blog!!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete