Sunday, March 31, 2013

Rant

So here are a few things I've realized lately, and I've decided to let them out.  The gym only lets me relieve some of my stress, and only the physical stress.  The mental stress builds until all I hear are Eminem songs, which just add fuel to the fire... ugh.

I hate being accused of NOT doing something that I do every day.
I hate being judged.
I realize I'm going to die alone, I'm not good enough for anyone.  I'm becoming ok with this.
I hate my command.
I really wish I hadn't been born female.
Deep down, I'm extremely jealous of a few of my friends, but I love them no matter what because they are good people.
I want to be part of mobile communications more than I want to be an officer.
I want to be super model skinny, and pretty. 
I hate my body.
I'm no longer afraid of being alone.
I believe that rewards (and evaluations) should be based on job performance, not how far up someone else's ass you have shoved your head.
I hate office/military politics.  I'm not going to kiss someone's ass or get on my knees to get what I want.  I will work for it and EARN it legitimately.
I  believe in honesty.  If you can't be honest, get out of my life or I will remove you forcibly.
I was born in the wrong time-period.
I miss riding and showing horses, and having pets.

I'm done for now, that's all I can think of.  I'm sorry it's not meaningful or deep in any way, shape or form, but it's whatever.

1 comment:

  1. who cares if it's not meaningful or deep in any way shape or form -- - this is YOUR blog... and whoever doesn't like what YOU post can just pass it by, they aren't required or obligated to read it...
    i mean seriously have you seen my blog??
    and i know i'm only posting a response to a very small part of your post, but i have to formulate the response for the rest.
    i miss you!!
    and i decided that our next get together, we should run/walk/workout instead of eat & spend money... lol

    ReplyDelete